To be the partner of choice, developing intelligent Supply Chain solutions and delivering the highest level of Service, Quality and Efficiency.
Grow by being the Best in Service, Quality and Efficiency
We are committed to be the leading Logistic Solution Provider to our Customers. We intend to achieve this by implementing a Quality Management System and Continually Improving it based on the following principles :
- People are our key resources.
- Our creativity and commitment to exceed customer needs and expectations, ensures our future. We are empowered and held accountable for meeting the needs of our customers.
- We understand and define our customer’s current requirements and strive to anticipate their future needs. We view our business as a value adding system.
- We will at all times conform to the requirements of the relevant Statutory / Regulatory Authorities and Professional Associations.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
JTL is a leading third-party logistics service provider in this region and shall foster an atmosphere that focuses on prevention of incidents and protection of the environment. As one of our top organizational goals which include, safety, health and well-being of its employees, contractors, customers and the public, safety will never be compromised and our jobs should always be performed in a safe manner.
In order to achieve this, we commit :
- To provide and implement formal Health & Safety Management Systems in compliance with international standards and best practices.
- To identify potential Health, Safety & Environmental risks within JT Logistics by conducting activity based risk assessments and taking appropriate control measures to reduce the risk to minimal level.
- To provide suitable and sufficient Health and Safety training and awareness programs for JTL employees enabling them to carry out their jobs safely.
- To carry out all our activities in an environmentally sustainable way to avoid or reduce environmental impact.
- To prevent/reduce accidents and injuries by implementing Health and safety management systems and proactive safety precautions.
- To ensure all health and safety accidents and incidents are reported and investigated to identify the root cause to implement measures to prevent similar recurrences in future.
- To implement appropriate techniques to monitor the Health & Safety performance of JTL staff. To incentive and encourage staff to promote positive Health and Safety culture.
- To ensure all our contractors, suppliers and partners working with us to meet or exceed JTL Health and Safety expectations.
- To ensure the compliance with legal regulations, we shall work proactively with local authorities.
- In order to create a safe and healthy working environment, it is mandatory for JTL employees to take ownership within their respective departments to implement Health & Safety policy and Management systems.